Friday, September 11, 2020

Another Headache Day


Yesterday was another headache day. I am going into the museum on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but I left after lunch yesterday. My head was hurting so bad, and I just couldn't stand the thought of being there all day. I went home and went to bed.

A week from Monday (September 21), I will have my first Botox treatment. I'm praying that it helps. I really need some relief from these headaches. I have not had a headache free day in over four months. It hasn't been a constant headache, but they come in waves of intensity.

3 comments:

bignate said...

Ugh. I hope the Botox helps.

HuntleyBiGuy said...

I hope you find relief soon. I can’t imagine dealing with that on top of all the other things going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

Joe, that's terrible for you. I send you love and best hopes. Roderick