Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Migraines


I have been out sick from work for the past two days because of a major migraine. The new medicine for the trigeminal neuralgia (TN) has been helping with that pain. My neurologist doubled the dosage because the smaller dose was helping, but I was still having some nerve pain. The higher dose seems to be working but is also making me very drowsy. I felt a little drowsy with the smaller dose, but nothing like this. I’ll see how it goes at work today when I will be more active.

 

While the TN seems to have gotten better, I do still get migraines occasionally, and when I do, they are doozies. This one actually started on Sunday. I hope today is headache free, or at least mostly so. I have to be at work today because I have two important meetings. One has been rescheduled twice, and another has been rescheduled once. I can’t reschedule again. So, we’ll see how today goes.

6 comments:

Butch 57 said...

Hope you get thru the headaches today.

naturgesetz said...

Hoping all goes well.

Anonymous said...

Poor Joe, please survive the day. Bad news indeed, Roderick

Bobby b said...

Now I Wanna Lay Him Down to Sleep and Fuck'em😍Good

Jeremy Ryan said...

Hope your feeling better!

Joe said...

Thanks, everybody. I have been feeling much better today, which is a major relief.