Thursday, April 14, 2022

Ugh!

Yesterday was one of those days when nothing went according to plan, and basically, if it could go badly, it did. i bit roadblocks with everything I had on my to do list. Finally, I just surrendered defeat, said, “Fuck it!”, and went home. By that time, I had a raging migraine. I just couldn’t take it anymore. I am praying today goes better, and I can get done what needs to be done. I have one more day in my lease and I want to get everything I can out of the old apartment and dispose of those things I want to throw away. This week just needs to end so that I am done for good with that old apartment and those horrendous landlords.

2 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Well, at least tomorrow it will be over with the old apartment. So do what you can and look forward to better days.

Anonymous said...

Worst of all is that terrible headache.
For the rest, the best thing is that you say goodbye to that apartment and better yet, also to that unpresentable and unpleasant owner.
Now new experiences await you in that new apartment surrounded by nature and new people to meet. Also to observe Isabel in her wanderings in her new territory. Surely Isabel will offer you nice moments with her adventures and discoveries in the new house.
Take care of yourself, take advantage of the good things in spring and enjoy your surroundings!

Ángel