Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Sorry

I am being so lame this week. I had another headache last night because there was a rainstorm that came through yesterday, and rain always aggravates my trigeminal neuralgia. So, once again, I remember that I was thinking about writing a post, then I got distracted and went to bed before I actually wrote one. Susan notified me that I had not posted this morning. I had woken up feeling much better had not even thought about not having a post scheduled. 

For the rest of the week, my posts might be a bit short. I am going to a conference in Boston tomorrow and will be gone through Sunday. Thankfully, because I am technically "working" Saturday and Sunday attending the conference, I will be off Monday and Tuesday of next week. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you have been able to rest well and that it has helped you to face the day without pain and rested.
It is understandable that there are ups and downs in a personal blog because there are not always things to tell, there is not always something to share and it would be absurd to provoke actions just to have something to tell in your blog.
On the other hand I have to forgive these lazy days you have had because you have posted a wonderful photo where you can enjoy with your eyes some beautiful buttocks with a soft and smooth appearance. My congratulations to the model in the photo and to the one who is lucky enough to be able to caress such buttocks! I feel envy for that person who can caress such a beautiful and nice ass.
Everything ok with Isabel's explorations in her new territory? I send her a kiss on one of her soft ears!


รngel