Friday, May 20, 2022

In Boston

After several delays, a stop at a Cracker Barrel for a late lunch, and heavy traffic in Boston, we checked into our hotel. Apparently, they gave me a free upgrade to a suite. I’ve seen apartments smaller than this room. I have a living room, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom. When I say kitchen, I mean a full kitchen—full-sized refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and dishwasher. They only thing it’s missing is a regular stove. It’s kind of in a loud area. I could hear music playing from a nearby party or something well after 10 pm. There is a piano bar downstairs, but this was not piano music. Anyway, the last time I stayed in Boston in the Seaport District, it was a noisy area. I didn’t mind, because by the time it was 10 pm, I was ready to crash for the night.

I also got to meet BosGuy while I was here. He was so kind to see me out for drinks while I was here. We went to a gay bar called Club Cafe. I had one of their “Sweet + Fruity” drinks called a Dirty Girl (Grey Goose Vodka, X-Rated Liqueur, and cranberry juice. It was a bit strong but also very good. I was going to check out one of the restaurants in the area or hang around the bar some after BosGuy left, but I realized I was tired from the day of driving and not really very hungry. I decided to just take an Uber back to my hotel, where I wrote this post and went to bed.

I’m looking forward to seeing more of Boston over the next few days and, hopefully, enjoying the conference.

8 comments:

BosGuy said...

Nice to get a chance to meet you in the flesh. I hope you can have fun while in town.

uvdp said...

Ah the museums of Boston! see them again !
Your cat takes its name from the Isabella museum?

Joe said...

Uvdp, my cat takes her name from Queen Isabella of Spain. My previous cat was named Victoria after Queen Victoria of England.

naturgesetz said...

The only suggestion I can come up with is to take in a Red Sox game.

kent said...

Hmmm very interesting... and i mean Not boring

Anonymous said...

HUUMMMM the Red Sox!!!
I would love to be able to see those legs under their red socks!!!!! I'm sure they are very pretty.... The legs I mean

Angel

Anonymous said...

I forgot to thank you for this PRECIOUS photo of this man flying over a bed and showing some wonderful buttocks that if he could get them he would never let go....

รngel

joseph said...

... and the bed died !