Monday, November 21, 2022

Worried

I’m not really in the mood to write much today. Yesterday was a rough day. I am very worried about a friend of mine who I haven’t heard from in several day. I haven’t been able to get in touch with him, and I’m just afraid something has happened. All I can do at the moment is pray that he’s okay. I tried every way I could to get in touch, but to no avail. Please say a prayer that my friend is fine but just not able to respond for some unknown reason.

UPDATE: I finally heard from my friend. He's safe and sound. 

3 comments:

Capricornus said...

You're too apprehensive. Cheer up :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joe, I feel your pain. A friend of mine has gone silent for almost a month, and last time we chatted online he sounded really depressed. I don't have his phone number, only his email and his Skype. I'm scared something bad happened, but there's nothing I can do but hope and pray...

uvdp said...

We must always hope, he may be abroad, cooing, ...