Thursday, December 11, 2014

Up Too Late



I was up late watching a movie with a friend and didn't have time to write a descent post.  A friend of mine had given me The Normal Heart for my birthday, so we watched it together. My friend lives about 500 miles away, so we sometimes have a "movie date" where we text each other during the movie.  It's a fun way not to watch a movie by yourself.  I will write more about The Normal Heart tomorrow, but let me just say that if you haven't seen it, you really need to watch it.

4 comments:

JiEL said...

I saw the movie on HBO few months ago and did love it..

Another movie about the discovery of the AIDS in the 80s but well done and quite heartbreaking too...

Cheers from "snowy" Montreal.

Susan said...

Have seen it and looking forward to your comments. :)

Anonymous said...

So do you and your friend always have movie dates just in your boxers? My kind of movie date!! The movie was very well done. It's shocking and sad how this epidemic went ignored for so long So many lives lost because it was a "gay" disease.

Unknown said...

I've heard it's a good one. Will add it to the list!

Peace <3
Jay