Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Early to Bed, Early to Rise...



I had to get to bed early last night and be at school super early today, so not much time for a blog post.  I'm not a morning person, so I'm not so sure I believe in the Benjamin Franklin proverb "Early to bed and early to rise makes and man healthy, wealthy and wise."  I tend to think early to rise makes me grumpy, grouchy, and a bit foggy, especially without my coffee.  With that being said, you might wonder what's up with the picture I used today.  Well, yesterday was Mardi Gras.  Sadly, I didn't get to go this year, but it's always been fun when I did go.  The gay sector of Bourbon Street is always a lot of fun, and you never know what you'll see.  Even if it's Ash Wednesday and the good times have rolled, laissez les bon temps rouler!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you are well again, and functioning!

Peace <3
Jay