Tuesday, April 10, 2018

By the Stream


By the Stream
by Paul Laurence Dunbar

By the stream I dream in calm delight, and watch as in a glass,
How the clouds like crowds of snowy-hued and white-robed maidens
pass,
And the water into ripples breaks and sparkles as it spreads,
Like a host of armored knights with silver helmets on their heads.
And I deem the stream an emblem fit of human life may go,
For I find a mind may sparkle much and yet but shallows show,
And a soul may glow with myriad lights and wondrous mysteries,
When it only lies a dormant thing and mirrors what it sees.



1 comment:

eduardo said...

holy fuck! I found my soul mate great blog man i´m obcessed about sex in ancient history ..fuck what I would not give to enjoy the island of Capri of tiberios and those young muscle guys palace of deparavity !! hey blogger i´m crazy for roman soldiers please creat a post about sex with roman soldiers and tell me about Suetonius and Heliogarbo I heard that heliogarbo sucked a lot of soldiers´dick really? fuck lucky bastard!!
please blog posts about roman soldiers ,Suetonius and Heliogarbo
thanks

visit my blog https://muscleclubeblogger.tumblr.com/