Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Brand New Car



I just bought a brand new car. It only had 17 miles on it when I drove it off the lot. It’s a Honda CR-V, and I’m in love with it. It’s a bit bigger than I had anticipated when I started looking at this SUV, but that’s not a problem. It has just the right amount of roominess. It also has everything on it: remote start, heated seats, push button start, it syncs with my iPhone, and the list goes on.

It was an easy purchase too. I did most of the negotiating online and over the phone with their express buy option, and lucky I did too. The guy in charge of the express buy is gorgeous, and he had a butt like you wouldn’t believe. Anyway, all in all it was a great experience and they made buying a car so easy.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations, Joe! What a beautiful new car to go along with your new job, I hope it gives you many years of driving pleasure. Safe travels. <3

bignate said...

Blue is a terrific color for that car

Bill M said...

Joe, congrats on the new car! You will absolutely love it!! I bought a 2017 Honda CR-V a year ago February, during the "Presidents' Day Sales Event." Traded in two older cars (don't ask, lol), a 2004 Toyota Matrix and a 2007 Nissan Sentra. I wanted a versatile vehicle like the Matrix, with cargo space (and more if you lower the back seats). A friend had a CR-V and loved it, so I went in that direction. Mine's the middle model (EX), and I love all the electronic safety features (like blind spot warning on the side mirrors, back-up radar, etc). It's a great car, I'd buy another one in a minute (well, hopefully not for at least 8-10 years like my other cars)! Here's a 20-second YouTube clip of a car just like mine (color is Gunmetal Grey): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AP3RJRZ4Xs8

Dave R said...

Congrats on the nice, big car. My first SUV was a CR-V. You will love those heated seats in the winter!!!

JiEL said...

WOW!
Congratulations for your beautiful purchase.

I had a Kia Sportage LX 2007 I had bought in August 2015 and even if it was used, it was really nice to drive it.

Last May, I changed it for a Kia Optima 2014 (grey color) with only 36 000 Km and it is FULL garantie for 10 years.

For your car color, I like it but must say that it's to be hard to keep it clean.
If you like to wash it often, it's ok.
I can advice you to wax it asap or maybe the dealer told you to put a «perma-shine» on it that is quite good too.
My brother did it for in bran new Nissan Altima and he never need to wax it for 5 years.

Now your visit to Montreal will be made in full security even in winter time.

Joe said...

Bill, mine is an EX too. I decided I wanted a little more than just the base model.

Cody said...

Congrats! I'll never own a car other than a Honda again. Love my Accord!