Friday, March 29, 2019

Progress, Hopefully



As I said at the first of the week, I’ve started a diet of sorts. I’m watching what I eat and counting my calories. So far I’ve been keeping below my suggested calorie count each day. That has to be a good sign. I haven’t weighed myself, but I’ve been using portion control and lower calorie foods. By eating lower calorie foods, I can actually be full and feel like I’ve eaten a good meal. The last time I lost a great deal of weight, I counted calories, so I hope this will work this time too.

2 comments:

HuntleyBiGuy said...

Keep up the good work Joe. From someone who has struggled with weight most of my life, shedding the pounds was the best thing I could do as I got older. I was even able to get off my cholesterol medication. It’s not easy, but worth tho journey.

Anonymous said...

Dear Joe, dieting is not easy and it can't be rushed. Slow and steady progress is much the best, as you are doing, but the process gets tedious. One nice (i.e. calorific) meal every ten days helps cut the boredom. Also, once you feel slimmer, add more exercise to your daily program, that helps a lot. I have done all this and it works, affectionately, Roderick