Friday, November 22, 2019

TGIF



So far, the injection I took for my headaches is not working very well. I’ve had a headache almost every day this month. I had one yesterday and had to come home from work. I’m going to assess how I feel this morning and if I still have a headache, I’m calling in sick. I’m not discouraged yet. The doctor said it could take a month or two before it kicks in. The good news is that the insurance finally agreed to pay for my Migranal. Instead of costing $1900, it will only cost $10.

5 comments:

bignate said...

Ooof, feel better

HuntleyBiGuy said...

I hope your relief comes soon. And good for you keeping after the insurance company.

Anonymous said...

Great news on your insurance coverage! That's often the most difficult part.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We all hope that the remedy kicks in soon. Roderick

Jão said...

Hope you really feel the difference quickly!
Big hug and kisses from Portugal!! ^^