A blog about LGBTQ+ History, Art, Literature, Politics, Culture, and Whatever Else Comes to Mind. The Closet Professor is a fun (sometimes tongue-in-cheek, sometimes very serious) approach to LGBTQ+ Culture.
These guys are Sean Cody models, Daniel and Blake. With your comment, I hope you don’t see the Blake’s, blond one, back. It’s a hideous tattoo. He’s so beautiful, and I never understood this huge tattoo on his back. I have no problem with tattoos to a certain extent, but they can be too much or too ugly.
6 comments:
GUAPรSIMOS LOS DOS. Les amo MUCHรSIMO
รngel
Handsome Pair! Perfect proportions & no tats.
William NS
These guys are Sean Cody models, Daniel and Blake. With your comment, I hope you don’t see the Blake’s, blond one, back. It’s a hideous tattoo. He’s so beautiful, and I never understood this huge tattoo on his back. I have no problem with tattoos to a certain extent, but they can be too much or too ugly.
I'm an artist, it's such waste of a beautiful canvas
William NS
The tattoo isn't all that big and ugly: https://www.seancody.com/model/17611/blake
Great linea albas.
Post a Comment