Thursday, September 1, 2011

Exhausted

This has been one hell of a long week.  I am so ready for a three day weekend.  I got home late from class last night, too tired to even make the coffee before I went to bed.  When I got up this morning, I was in a hurry and did not have time to make the coffee, so I had to go without.  It made this morning drag on and on.  I'm glad that the school day is over, and now it is time for HRH and I to take a nap.  I hope that all of you have had a great day, and I will blog more tomorrow.

3 comments:

fan of casey said...

Joe: I'm sure Her Royal Highness, The Queen, loves your company. Sweet dreams!

silvereagle said...

We all must accept that we are mere mortals who require rest from time to time. Our bodies will make us accept that fact even though our minds do not!

Rest well.

Joe said...

Thanks, FOC. I had a wonderful nap that day.

Thanks, silvereagle.