Thursday, August 17, 2017

Phone Calls



My mother finally called back. As usual, she acted as if nothing was wrong. She didn't even acknowledge that she'd basically hung up on me a few days before. She called about something she saw on TV. I did get a chance to tell her how disappointed I was that they weren't coming. She let me know that it was my father that didn't want to come up here. He said she could fly up here but he wasn't coming. Mama won't fly up here by herself. I guess I can understand that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, sorry to hear that only one of your parents ( Mother) wanted to fly up and spend some time with you. Men can be stubborn and I don't know How he feels about your sexuality but some times that is what it is. I REALLY like the pics from August 13, 14, 15 & 17 you posted and it would be great to get together with ALL of them and have a couple glasses of wine and treat it as a lazy day and let things just end up where they will. This would be a great way of unwinding and getting to know each other. Can you just image what this picture would look like? The feelings and action are WOW! Denis.