Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Tired


I don’t mind being a perpetual student. I like learning new things, and I am constantly learning new things in my museum studies class. I enjoy the class, the readings, and the museum visits. My teaching class, however, is a different story. While I am learning a few new things, most of the reading and work is tedious. I guess they want to see just how willing we are to work. Thank goodness, it’s only a three week class. I don’t think I could take much more of it. Currently, we are in week two, and it has gotten even more tedious. I have taken classes on teaching before, but none of them taught me how to conduct an online class. In a way, I guess this class is good for me, but I just wish it wasn’t so...tedious.

1 comment:

Trevon said...

I know what you mean. When I taught online classes for a community college, they had a similiar requirement. The coursework was rigorous, and too much information was conveyed in too little time, which was frustrating. Once I got past that, I loved online teaching, but I would still rather be in the classroom like I am now.