Thursday, October 17, 2019

A Room With a View



I live next door to a bed and breakfast. What people who stay there always fail to realize is that if they don’t close their blinds, anyone can see through the sheer curtains on the windows. I often see these things when my neighbor and I are sitting out on the front porch talking. One night I saw a guy, who was rather largely endowed, masturbate in front of the bathroom window; its was not as erotic as it sounds, since the guy had a huge beer belly. Last night, though, was the sexiest sight I’ve ever seen. The guy in the front room was a tall guy with the body of a Greek god. I had a glimpse of him a few seconds earlier when he was in the bathroom, but then he came back into his room and began to undress. Because of my position on the porch talking with my neighbor, he was directly in my line of sight. I may be a terrible person, but I just couldn’t turn away. He stripped down to his black boxer briefs. He then proceeded to walk around the room for a bit in his underwear before finally pulling on a t-shirt. Sadly he then put on a hoodie before finally putting on pants and disappearing from sight. It was quite a show though while it lasted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you!!! Enjoy...

British Free Corps said...

Have you ever thought of having a neighbourly chat with the proprietor?

JiEL said...

As I live on the second floor of the house and in front of a nice park, I can often see some nice young men shirtless in summer times and even in spring and autumn hot days.

I have a Nikon Coolpix P-500 camera with a fairly good zoom (36X), I can take many pictures of those cuties while they're sunbathing.
In the back across the backstreet their are many appartements where many have some university students that rent those.
Some even are naked and I can see them mainly by night when their lights are on and no curtains in their windows.

So I can easily understand your feelings…..

Anonymous said...

Child, please...I would be on that poarch with a book as often as I can...Reminds me of a B&B I stayed in Seattle. It was a lovely house and the house next door was a B&B as well. When I was shown my room I was warned that my window was facing the next-door house's upper bedroom and it might be a source of entertainment-said with a wink and a nod. I waited. I observed. Nothing to type about.

Richard said...

This reminds me of one night when I was in college. From 4 pm to midnight I worked at a local radio station in the town. The station was within walking distance of my apartment and most of the house which I passed on my walk home were occupied by students.

One night as I was going home my attention was diverted by a nude male rear end which I could see through a first floor window which had no curtain over it. I stopped to take in the view and a few minutes later a nude female came into view. For a good half hour I was entertained by the couple engaging in amorous activity.

The kewl thing about the entire show is that I knew the guy, since he happened to be in one of my classes. :)