Thursday, March 9, 2023

Thursday

Sitting in front of my laptop this Thursday morning, I have been trying to figure out what to write, and I can't think of a single thing. Only two things are running through my head: the new episode of Star Trek: Picard is out on Paramount+ and the chorus to a Lorrie Morgan song, "Except for Monday," which goes like this:

Except for Monday, which was never good anyway

Tuesday, I get a little sideways

Wednesday, I feel better, just for spite

Thursday and Friday take too long

Before I know it, Saturday's gone

But it's Sunday now

And you can bet that I'm alright.


Thursday and Friday often seem like they take too long. I'm pretty sure this Thursday is definitely going to take too long, as I am in meetings all day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Love that he left his socks on!

joseph said...

" Sunday closed " that was in the 50 60 70 when I wasn't yet 22 years old