Saturday, March 18, 2023

Moment of Zen: My Type

My taste in men varies wildly, as you can tell by the pictures I post on this blog, but since I was 13 years old and first saw the guy that would be the center of my fantasies and dreams all through middle and high school, I have had one particular type of guy that makes me weak in the knees with lust. Hayden Lourd, the guy above, did a few videos for Cocky Boys and then seemed to disappear from the adult industry, as far as I can tell. Cocky Boys’ description of him says, “From the moment we met Hayden, he was cracking us up with his ‘live & let live’ attitude, raw masculinity, sexual energy. We were punch drunk. His sexy smile, at one moment innocent and playful, could just as easily tease and seduce before becoming an evil grin that could melt the pants off a lumberjack!” He sounds just like my type. He has the attitude and look that is my weakness. He is tall at 6’1”, just the right amount of muscles, fair hair and complexion, and crystal blue eyes. The hair and complexion always get me, especially when they are blond and have that pinkish complexion that so easily turns red for any number of emotions. In one video, his scene partner, Levi Carter, says Hayden is big in every way. I’ve seen all of him, and I’d have to agree. Plus, he has an ass to die for. I could watch this man all day. He epitomizes my type and reminds me very much of that guy who was my first crush.

 

5 comments:

Brad said...


You have good taste, i.e your taste totally agrees with mine!
I do wonder, tho; why so many beautiful men, with beautiful skin,
mar that beauty, unnecessarily, in my opinion, with "ink"?

uvdp said...

At least, here the tattoos are not too invasive (except the coat of arms)

JiEL said...

So many men looking like this one are also in my favorite BUT when a man is such cute, I always wonder what is he hiding behind his look.

I mean that many things can make a man attractive and a good look isn't all in the personality of a man.

For me intelligence and some culture are more attractive than a simple pixel beauty.

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

A friend of mine who is a very cute young (40yo) man had many years ago a «gorgeous» beautiful man in is life as a BF. BUT, as mcuh as this BF was always clean with a good hygene, his dick always had a bad odour, it stinks no matter when.
So my friend couldn't stand it and did separate from this gorgeous man.

When I see such beautiful man I say to me: he is attractive BUT maybe he has bad breath too...
LOLL!

Anonymous said...

Would you ever consider another posting telling us about "your first crush". Was it reciprocated? What did that look like given the time and in the Southern US? Not name or anything but I'd love to hear about it sometime!

joseph said...

un archer type genre Cupidon, surement