Yesterday, I wrote about how my tastes have changed over the years and how who a man is has become far more important to me than what he looks like. Still, if I had to describe the physical “type” that has consistently caught my eye, it would be a handsome, blue-eyed blond with a naturally athletic body. This may be one of the hardest Moments of Zen I’ve ever created because my taste in men is actually quite varied. The men pictured in this post are arranged roughly by age, from youngest to oldest, not in order of preference.
Creating My “Type”
I began by giving ChatGPT a collection of photographs of men I find particularly attractive. Some represented my ideal face, while others showed the body type I prefer. Rather than reproducing any one man, ChatGPT identified the qualities that appeared repeatedly and combined them into a fictional version of my “ideal man”: blue eyes, sandy-blond hair, a strong jaw, broad shoulders, a muscular but natural build, and a warm, quietly confident expression.
The Face
The first image concentrated primarily on his face. I used photographs of men with the facial characteristics I have always found most attractive: striking blue eyes, short blond or light-brown hair, strong features, light stubble, and a masculine appearance that still feels friendly and approachable. He was dressed in a pale-blue shirt to create a polished portrait without distracting from his face.
The Body
For the second image, I added photographs representing my ideal body type. I wanted someone muscular and well-defined, with broad shoulders, a strong chest, a narrow waist, powerful legs, and some natural body hair—but not someone so heavily muscled that he looked like a competitive bodybuilder. Placing him shirtless beside a lake allowed the image to show his complete physique in a natural outdoor setting.
In Briefs
The final image brought the face and body together while revealing a little more. I asked for the same fictional man wearing only a pair of navy briefs. Because some of my reference photographs contained nudity, the image generator initially refused several attempts. Recasting the scene as a tasteful swimwear portrait on a lakeside dock finally worked—and gave me one last view of the man who is, at least physically, very much “my type.”
1 comment:
Interesting what AI can do. Love the creation. I feel anyone would be happy this created man. Bravo!!
Post a Comment