Thursday, September 3, 2026

Just a Thursday

It’s Thursday, and honestly, I don’t have much to say this morning. It’s been a pretty low-key week, even with classes starting back and the campus coming to life again. Nothing particularly exciting has happened, which I suppose isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

I am definitely ready for the upcoming three-day weekend, though I have absolutely nothing exciting planned. For that matter, I’m not even sure I’ll manage anything moderately entertaining. I’ll probably spend most of it at home with Isabella, reading, relaxing, and enjoying not having to go anywhere. There are certainly worse ways to spend a long weekend.

For now, though, I just have to get through Thursday and Friday. My coffee is helping with Thursday. We’ll worry about Friday when it gets here.

Have a great Thursday, everyone. The long weekend is almost here!

2 comments:

Jack said...

I hate Thursday’s because they make workdays longer.

Anonymous said...

José ¿por qué es un fin de semana largo? ¡AH! Amo al chico del sofá
Ángel