Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hangovers


Sometimes (not often) the hangover is worth it.  I had a great time with a few friends in New Orleans on Monday.  New Orleans is one of my favorite cities, but those hurricanes will kick your ass.  I felt it yesterday morning.  It didn't help that I had to drive back to Alabama when I got up that morning.  So I felt a bit like the guy in the picture above.  Thank God for Starbucks Vanilla Lattes, LOL.  Oh well, sometimes the hangover is worth it.  There is nothing quite like sitting on a patio in New Orleans having drinks with friends.

4 comments:

silvereagle said...

Ah! Yes!! The piper must be payed....I recall a couple myself...good times for sure.

Anonymous said...

Yup, good times come with a price sometimes! Glad you had a good time. And I'll trade you my pink eye for yoru hangover! Deal?

Peace <3
Jay

Adam said...

Sounds like you paid a visit to Pat OBrien's. One of my favorite places...love to sit on the patio, sipping Hurricanes by the fire-fountain. Awesome! Glad you had a good time.

Joe said...

LOL, silvereagle.

Jay, I think I would keep my hangover. I hate having pink eye.

Adam, it wouldn't be a visit to New Orleans without a trip to Pat O'Brien's patio for some hurricanes.