Monday, July 15, 2024

Slept In

I didn’t have a great night of sleep Saturday night, so I seem to have made up for it last night. I fell asleep reading at 7 pm last night. I woke up around 8:30 pm and tried to stay awake until my usual 10 pm bedtime. I ended up being able to finish the book I was reading and went to sleep at 10:15 pm. I did not wake up until my 5:30 am alarm went off. I vaguely remember Isabella trying to wake me earlier, but she was obviously unsuccessful. She can usually tell when I really need my sleep, and while she’ll try to wake me, she doesn’t do it with the usual fervor and gives up easily.

Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mereces ser castigado por ignorar las necesidades de Su Majestad la Reina Isabel

Anonymous said...

He sido yo quien hizo el comentario anterior, me he olvidado de firmar.

Ángel