Friday, July 19, 2024

Taking It Easy

I’m taking a vacation day, ostensibly to recover from my colonoscopy, but I’m feeling fine. I slept much of the day after I got home yesterday. If you’re wondering, the colonoscopy went great. Nothing was found, and I don’t have to have another one for ten years.

I do have a few things to do today besides taking it easy. I plan to do some laundry this morning, and go to the grocery store this afternoon. I also have an appointment at a local art gallery about possibly teaching a class for them. A little extra money never hurt anyone, and it’s a subject I look forward to teaching.

One last thing, since I haven’t posted an Isabella pic this week (and I think I forgot to last week), here you go:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabel absorta en sus pensamientos...


Ángel

Anonymous said...

Isabel absorta en sus pensamientos...


Ángel

uvdp said...

Isabela absorbed in her thoughts...waiting to wake Joe up.