Monday, January 24, 2011

2011 Doritos Superbowl Commercial Ad

The guys in the video are really hot, but why do they always have to make gay guys so stereotypical?  It just allows for more people to make fun of us and puts forth the stereotype.

 

Though I have to say, I found this comment on YouTube about the video to be pretty funny.

 

As a gay man this is not offensive, but the cheap ass stereotype of gay ass feminine boys is what is dumb. Why not have one guy be masculine? Doritos chips are fucking sick anyway. But maybe "straight" football guys like twinkie boys. Who knows?

 

And just on a side note, I am sitting here watching the news about the coverage of the Senior Bowl (college football showcase of seniors ready for the draft).  Why did I not get invited to the weigh-in?  All those college guys in their underwear (tight Under Armour underwear) parading across the stage.  Damn!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree on all points!
Peace <3
Jay

Joe said...

Thanks, Jay.

fan of casey said...

Joe: yes it plays on stereotypes but I still found it funny.

Joe said...

FOC: It is funny. I won't deny that.