Monday, March 25, 2013

Time...


Time was not on my side last night. I got caught up in watching The Bible and Vikings on the History Channel and time got away from me.  Before I knew it, it was late.  I started writing my blog post anyway, but sadly the battery on my iPad ran out before I could finish, so my main post today will come a little later. This post is from my iPhone.  Besides, I'm on spring break.  I should get a little slack this week. 

So when I wake up and get some coffee, I will finish my post for everyone to read.  I will be writing about a new blog called "Knotty Contemplations..." from a blog buddy of mine.  I think you guys will enjoy it. In fact to check it out now and come back later to read more comments from me.

1 comment:

silvereagle said...

Spring break!? Looking for spring here - cold and wet...but will enjoy looking at your clock picture here for sure..where can I find the hour hand and minute hand that you have on yours???