Monday, November 20, 2017

Travel Arrangements



I'm supposed to find out today when I will be going to Chicago. After not hearing anything all week, I emailed on Friday and was told that she'd have arrangements done either by the close of business on Friday or Monday at the latest. So I'm hoping, I will hear something today. Hopefully, I will be going in the first week in December. I just hope that I like the people, the job, and the salary once I get there. In other words, I want to really want this job. I find the idea of moving to Chicago very exciting. Any advice for the next part of this journey?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope this goes your way!! Good luck

Susan said...

My advice is to show interest and enthusiasm during your stay in Chicago. This is not the time for laid-back. In other words, be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed throughout your visit.

You are an intelligent and truly nice person. Just be yourself and you'll do fine.

BlogMarkBlog said...

Best of luck! Make it happen!

Soul Yaoi said...

Crossing my fingers for you.