Friday, March 20, 2020

Home



I had planned to be home Monday for work, but I’ve found myself at home today. Yesterday, I had another migraine and a sore throat. I’ve had the sore throat for a few days. Both are on the same side, so I think the sore throat is at least partially affecting the migraine. Anyway, I went home at 10 am yesterday and called my doctor. I had to wait for a callback, but eventually his nurse did call me back. After consulting with her and after she talked to my doctor, they agreed I probably had a small viral infection and it should clear up in a few days. I haven’t had a fever and they don’t believe it’s coronavirus or anything serious at all, but I’m probably contagious, so they ordered me to stay home today.

3 comments:

Hot guys said...

Most of the world's population is at home, as you know.

Try to make the best of it! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better. I like to gargle with warm salty water and drink tea with honey when I have a sore throat. If your physician did not call in a mixed medicated mouthwash, you may also find relief with one of those. (Not medical advice. I’m sharing personal experience.)

Anonymous said...

Just remember, this could've all been avoided by not doing business with dictatorships. Those states are built on a foundation of lies: Of course they're going to pretend nothing's wrong.