Monday, February 7, 2022

Better


I took Friday to rest and recuperate after my fall on the ice on Thursday. I was feeling much better Saturday, so I went o Burlington with a friend to have dinner. I have to admit that was a mistake. I drove, and while normally driving doesn’t bother me, I could not use my cruise control (salt and snow sludge on the roadways obscures the collision control sensors, so the cruise control won’t work), and that made it uncomfortable for my injured hip. By the time I got back from Burlington, my hip was in agony and I did not have a full range of motion in that leg.

To pamper my hip, I spent the day with a heating pad on my hip and binged RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 6. It helped, and I am feeling much better. My shoulder has improved the most, because I still have a bit of pain in my hip. I’m hoping I feel better when I wake up this morning. It just takes time to heal.

2 comments:

BosGuy said...

Glad to hear you're doing better and hope your discomfort is gone this morning.

Anonymous said...

Everything seems to indicate that this fall has been more important than what you had told me.
Please take good care of yourself and I think you should have an anti-inflammatory and soothing ointment or cream for this type of thing and together with the action of the heat of the pad will make you feel better.
Best regards.
Angel