Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Better

Thankfully, for the most part, I am feeling better than I was over the weekend. I no longer have a fever, and after nearly three hours at an express care clinic, I found out that I tested negative for COVID, Flu, and RSV. I was not able to see my doctor because they won’t see patients if there is the possibility of them having COVID. They required that I have two negative COVID tests before they could see me. I had taken one on Sunday and took another at the express clinic on Monday, but by the time I got the results, my fever was basically gone, and I was feeling much better. The doctor I did get to see said I had some minor viral infection. All that remains now is a headache.

4 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Good news.

Anonymous said...

Even though you had a bad weekend, I'm glad to hear you are feeling better!
A big hug from me and the girls... although better a less tight hug lest we break something LOL!!!!

Ángel

BosGuy said...

Just getting caught up after being out of town for a few days for business. Glad you're better and hope you are able to enjoy the holiday weekened.

VRCooper said...

A funny.

I had a friend who had a cat that woke him up like clockwork. It was an indoor/outdoor cat. He lived in an old house that had those lever-type windows. He took one pane out so that cat can come and go.

Well, I called one morning and he was pissed. He was late for work and a very important meeting. I asked if his alarm cock was working. He stated that he never set an alarm because his cat would always wake him up. Apparently, the cat was out in the neighborhood and came back a little later than usual.

Trust me, that never happened again.