Friday, September 30, 2022

Movie Night

Tonight, I’m going with a friend and coworker of mine to see the new movie Bros. If you haven’t heard of it, it’s a gay romantic comedy that was released yesterday. I don’t go to the movies a lot, so this is a rare treat. We’re also going to do something that neither of us has done in at least a decade (and keep your eye rolls to yourself); we’re planning to have dinner at Olive Garden. Some people make fun of Olive Garden, but I like their salad and their Zuppa Toscano. I haven’t decided on an entree yet.

Anyway, I’m not just looking forward to Olive Garden, I’m also really looking forward to see Bros, mainly because Luke Macfarlane (the one in sunglasses above) is in it. I have such a crush on him and always have, even before he came out. The rest of this post is just a Luke Macfarlane appreciation post.











Is anybody else planning to see Bros?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't go to the movies anymore. I will wait until it is on TV.

JiEL said...

Seems to be a nice movie.
But me too I'll wait that it'll be on one of my TV movie channel.
Usually it will aired 3 months after in cinemas.

Thank for the info and maybe you could give us a feedback tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Going tonight. Date night - dinner and a movie.

mjkii said...

I'm seeing the film on Monday. I love Luke McFarland! He's beautiful and I'm very glad he's doing a lot more gay-themed work.