Friday, September 16, 2022

Relaxation and Pride

I’m really looking forward to the Vermont Pride Parade this Sunday. After all of the classes I’ve taught the last two weeks along with the rest of my work responsibilities, I need some relaxation. Some of my friends and I are going to get an outdoor table at one of the restaurants on the parade route, have lunch and a few drinks, and just have a good time as the parade goes by. At least, that’s the plan. I need a drink after last week and this week.

By the way, I did not ask the hot professor out for coffee or tea, but I did offer him a behind the scenes tour of the museum’s storage. That might sound boring, but he had said he wanted to come back and check out the museum some more, so, when I emailed him back with some information he had asked for, I also invited him to come back for a tour. It’s up to him whether he wants to take me up on the offer, but if he’s the least bit interested in me or just the museum, he can let me me know he wants the tour. It would give us some time to talk and learn a little more about each other. We’ll see.

6 comments:

uvdp said...

Great idea behind the scenes, but stay wise.

Anonymous said...

Go boy!!

BosGuy said...

Curious to find out if he takes you up on the offer.

Joe said...

BosGuy, I doubt he will, but I'll let you know if he does.

VRCooper said...

Look at you out there getting dick. Just play it by ear. As you know, sometimes you just have to lay the groundwork/trap and let them come and taste the forbidden fruit.

Have a fun time at pride. Show your true tailfeathers.

XO

Victor

Rob T said...

Good luck with this hot professor. I sense he might just accept your offer. And enjoy Pride, be glad you can be yourself this weekend. ๐Ÿณ️‍๐ŸŒˆ