Friday, November 30, 2018

41


Ok, so I’d take him without underwear, too. Today is my birthday. I took today off from work so I can sleep in and do nothing all day long. I just want a nice lazy day. My birthdays are not as happy as they used to be. It’s not because I’m getting older; I don’t mind that. It’s because three years ago on my birthday, I found out that one of my best friends had died in a car crash. I’ll always remember the day I lost him, sadly it happens to also be my birthday. So I won’t be doing anything special on my birthday. Instead, I will be celebrating tomorrow, when I go to the Lorrie Morgan concert.

15 comments:

HuntleyBiGuy said...

Bittersweet memories. So sorry for your friend. I hope you enjoy the concert and it brings you joy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday hope you enjoy the concert.

Anonymous said...

My long time wish has been that as an ideal birthday gift you would find a partner, a bit more mature than the display, to share your life. I am still hoping but happy birthday anyway, Roderick.

Joe said...

Thanks everyone, and I hope so too, Roderick.

MarcR said...

What a day of mixed emotions you must be having. Take care x

Anonymous said...

Would like to wish you a Happy Birthday, and many, many more!

JiEL said...

«Bon anniversaire» dear young man.

Happy Birthday to you and I wish you ALL what you want and deserve in life.

The most precious gift is HEALTH and with it anything is possible.

Friendly yours.
Jean Luc de Montréal

naturgesetz said...

Happy celebration.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday...Do something fun for YOU...Don't take life for granted...Seize the day...Be You!!

kent said...

Happy Birthday Take a deep breath
and enjoy those that are around you.
hugs

Susan said...

Dearest Joe, JiEL said it all with his comment about health. Without it, there is nothing. Take care and enjoy your Special Day. Love & Hugs...

bignate said...

Happy birthday!

Dave R said...

Happy Birthday! This is the day that was made specially for you, so make sure you do something fun!!

Cody said...

Happy Birthday! I am jealous that you are going to a Lorrie Morgan concert!

Joe said...

Thank you, everyone for the birthday wishes. They really made my day.