Friday, November 23, 2018

The Day After


I had a surprisingly good Thanksgiving. I found out my parents were going to my sister’s in-laws, so I am especially glad I wasn’t home. They are not nice people. Then I got to talk to a friend all during the Thanksgiving Day Parade, so it was like she was here with me. For most of the day, I relaxed. At 6, I went down to my neighbor’s apartment for Thanksgiving dinner. It was simple but yummy. Then I came home and watched The Wizard of Oz. It was a pretty good day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve some happiness, Jose, and I am delighted that yesterday went so well. Roderick

RB said...

I'm confused....or maybe not.

"I found out my parents were at my sister-in-law's"

"They are not nice people"

"They" is your parents? Did I get that right?

Otherwise, glad you enjoyed Thanksgiving.

Joe said...

My sister’s in-laws are not nice people. As a general rule, my parents are fairly nice, especially to other people. My sister’s in-laws are not, My mother said that it was a fairly pleasant day, nonetheless.