Monday, February 13, 2023

Super Bowl?

  • Did you watch the Super Bowl? 
  • How did you watch the game? Alone? At home? With friends? At a bar? Etc.
  • Did you have any good Super Bowl snacks?
  • Did your team win? 
  • What commercial was your favorite?

My answers:
  • I watched the Super Bowl until halftime after I watched Rihanna’s halftime show. After that, I was feeling tired, and I wasn’t interested in the game, so I just went to bed.
  • I watched it at home and alone.
  • I did not have any snacks. I’ve been trying to eat better lately.
  • If I had to choose a team, I’d probably have chosen Philadelphia, so no, my team did not win.
  • A few of them, I couldn’t even tell you what they were advertising, and none of them particularly stood out for me. I probably missed some by turning off the game, but if there were really good ads, I’ll probably see them in the news or many, many times as I watch TV.

3 comments:

naturgesetz said...

Answer to the first question: No, and I wouldn't have wasted time on it no matter who was playing. (I waste my time on Facebook.)

JiEL said...

I have no interest in any sports like football, basketball, baseball or even hockey (I'm Canadiané) ..
I like more to see the olympic competitions summer ones for sure.

What is disgusting me is the huge among of money that is involve in those «professionnal» spors while so many need good income and better lives.

Sorry!

joseph said...

Mon fils est un fan ;il a d'ailleurs joué dans une équipe de Foot Us avec hélas une double fracture de la jambe lors d'un entrainement , une mauvaise réception après un choc épaule contre épaule le fit glisser et emporter les jambes de son partenaire (1m90 et 110 kilos qui brisèrent tibia et péroné ) mais après un an il reprit goût à ce sport mais comme entraineur d'une équipe junior avec une certaine réussite . moi je me contente des résumés et d'apprécier ses explications