Friday, October 13, 2023

WFHTGIF

Fridays are usually my work from home day, but I’d planned to take this Friday off because I expected a reaction to the Covid vaccine. Yesterday, I had gone to my doctor to get my flu and Covid vaccines, but when I got there, I found out that they had not been able to get in the Covid vaccine. I was a bit aggravated because no one had contacted me to let me know that they did not have the vaccine, so I could schedule it somewhere else earlier. A lot of places have run out of the vaccine, and it was difficult to find a place that still had the Covid vaccine. I finally found a place but won’t be able to get the vaccine for two more weeks.

Since I wasn’t able to take the Covid vaccine, I decided to work from home as I was originally scheduled to do today. I have some work to do for my class. Their midterms were due yesterday, so I have to finish grading those and get my lectures ready for next week. Needless to say, I have enough to keep me busy.

4 comments:

uvdp said...

The 2 vaccines at the same time? I prefer to space it out by a week.

Rob T said...

I had to make an appointment for my Covid shot. There has been a limited supply of the vaccine at times, one reason I had to make an appointment to guarantee I would get it.

Anonymous said...

No olvidéis tomar como prevención aspirina o paracetamol dos días antes y dos días después de la vacunación y así evitareis efectos secundarios molestos

Ángel

Joe said...

Ángel, mi neuróloga no me permite tomar nada excepto naproxeno. Espero no tener ninguna reacción a la vacuna Covid. No he tenido ningún efecto nocivo por la vacuna contra la gripe.