Monday, May 6, 2024

The Week Ahead

The week ahead should be a less stressful than last week. Thankfully, I have nothing unusual on my schedule this week. There are the usual weekly work meetings on my calendar, but no meetings that should cause any stress. As far as I know, there are no major tasks to be tackled because I finished up a major project last week. I’m looking forward to Friday, not just because I’m taking a vacation day, but also because a friend and I have Friday night plans. We are going to see Bob the Drag Queen in Burlington, and we have reservations at a restaurant we’ve both been wanting to try. 

I’m hoping this will be a good week, and I hope all of you have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lo mismo te deseo para ti y que el viernes lo pases muy bien en compañia de tu amigo.
Ya nos contarás cómo ha sido esa cena en ese lugar especial.

Ángel