Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Halfway

I’m taking a vacation day Friday, so my work week is halfway done. I was home sick yesterday due to a migraine (we have a weather front moving through). I still have a bit of one today, but it’s not as bad as yesterday. So, I’m going to work today. As long as my office isn’t too hot and there are a minimum of strong smells, I should be ok. I have some work to do, although nothing that I would consider of great importance. I really wish I could stay home another day, but I think it will be good to get out of my apartment. I hope everyone is having a good week.

A bonus pic of the guy above:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Estimado José espero y deseo que esa migraña pase pronto y que el resto de la semana sea mucho más agradable de lo que ha sido hasta ahora.
Dale un beso a Isabel de mi parte y tu cuidate mucho.
¡Ah! Me olvidaba decir que amo a ese chico de la toalla.

Ángel

RB said...

How many sick days do you get?

Joe said...

RB, we get 12 days of sick leave; however, because of my migraines, I apply yearly for paid leave, which is basically FMLA leave, so I get an additional 30 days taken intermittently for my migraines and neurology appointments. I’m always careful not to take advantage of that, and it allows me to roll over some of my regular sick time.

Anonymous said...

En España cuando el médico firma una baja médica es el médico quien dice cuantos días has de estar de baja médica, sean los que sean.

Ángel