Thursday, December 22, 2022

Back in a Week

I’m flying down to Alabama today. I have limited internet access at my parents house, and my cellphone barely works, if it works at all. They live too far from civilization for my taste. However, that’s where I’ll be until next Thursday (12/29). I have scheduled “Pics of the Day” through Christmas, but as for daily posts, they may be a bit sporadic, if I can post at all. I will try to post some while I’m gone, but if I don’t, know that I’m okay. I may have to get on here just to rant bit or tell something funny that happened. Right now, I’m looking forward to one thing: eating at my favorite Mexican restaurant tonight. 

🎄HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!🎄

6 comments:

BosGuy said...

Merry Christmas. Enjoy the more reasonable temperatures.

Dan1957 said...

Happy holidays safe trip to you

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip this time next week it will be all over and all being well you will be back with your beloved Isabella. Happy Christmas.

JimNS said...

Hi Joe. I was thinking I should try and start a protest among the other guys who comment on your posts. Regardless of how you feel about going home, you shouldn't be anywhere that doesn't have good internet. I look for your posts first thing every morning and it's the last thing I check in the evening. Going a week without your posts will be a challenge. I'm guessing most of the guys who visit this vlog each day would agree. 🙂

Joe said...

JimNS, I will try to post most mornings, but it’s possible I might not be able to. We’ll see.

JimNS said...

You never fail to amaze me Joe.
You are definitely a gem!