Monday, January 16, 2023

The Dentist

I hate going to the dentist. For me, it’s never a pleasant experience. My teeth have always caused me problems. I really like my dentist as a person, but I hate dental procedures. Anyway, I have a dental appointment this morning. I took all day off work. Novocaine always gives me a headache, so I rarely go back to work after a dental procedure. Since this appointment is first thing this morning, I decided to take the whole day. Besides, I have a comp day this week because I have to work Saturday.

3 comments:

BosGuy said...

I'm surprised you have to work on MLK Day. It's a huge holiday here in Boston. Hope your appointment goes smoothly. I can't say I'm much of a fan of going to the dentist either but I do love how my teeth feel after a cleaning.

Anonymous said...

I have been lucky enough to enjoy some beautiful dentists doing a Master and luckily I have had the opportunity to open my mouth to the most beautiful dentists you can imagine....

Ángel Martín Artime

Anonymous said...

That poor boy in the photo who is in his bed covering himself with the sheets makes me feel very sorry and tender.... I offer to give him love, confidence and to help him lose his fear of the dentist,



Angel Martin Artime