Friday, March 11, 2022

TGIF


Although I’ve only worked two days this week (today will make three), work has been filled with annoyances. I don’t expect today to be any different, especially with what’s on today’s agenda. I’m looking forward to testing a mattress and going to dinner with friends tonight. I’m just glad the weekend is almost here.

P.S. I’m not sure why I chose this picture for today except that I found it interesting. All guys know that sometimes you have an itch, need to adjust, or just need to feel it in your hands. I wonder which of those the guy in this picture is doing. ๐Ÿค”

3 comments:

BosGuy said...

It's a very distracting photo.

Anonymous said...

I do hope that it's not the crabs. Roderick

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind being the one who massages under her underwear....
Angel