Friday, July 15, 2022

Funny Friday

I tried and tried to come up with something to write today, but I think I had put it all into yesterday’s post. So, I thought I’d share a few memes that I find funny. 


I had to add in a few sci-fi memes. Not everyone will get these, but they made me laugh.


This last one is from one of my favorite scenes from Deep Space Nine. The original dialogue went like this:

Bashir: Of all the stories you told me, which ones were true and which ones weren't?"

Garak: My dear Doctor, they're all true.

Bashir: Even the lies?

Garak: Especially the lies.

1 comment:

JiEL said...

I can relate to the last one but no for the «political» reference but exactly for the LGBTQ, gay people who are in a way «homophobes»...

What I mean is by my experience as a 71 yo man is that too many are judging gay men by their apparence or the «category» in which you seem to be. They are too easily labeling the others.

I live alone since 2012 and no more hope to find a BF because I no more fit in any categories.
I'm «old», totally hairless and never could grow a beard even if I have all my hair on my head with little grey ones. I'm 5F 10i tall and 165 pounds with not much a belly so the ones looking for a «bear type mature man» will not be attracred by me. Also the younger guys also won't contact me for I'm too old...

So hope to find a man for me is at zero.
And I'm not even talking about that silly «top-botto» stuff or cut-uncut and big dicks lovers etc...

All is about superficial judging without even trying to scratch the surface to know what human being we really are.