Thursday, July 7, 2022

The Boy with Glasses šŸ˜²

I had planned to write a different post today, but time kept getting away from me, so I thought I’d post this picture of a group of school boys ogling vintage beefcake physique model Steve Kotis in the 1950s. I usually don’t post vintage pics. BosGuy does a much better job with his Thursday Vintage Gay posts. However, this picture of Steve Cotis just tickled me, because I can (and I bet a lot of you can too) relate to the boy in glasses checking Kotis out. I think we all know what that kid was looking at. It’s just such a great picture in my opinion.

6 comments:

Dan 57 said...

Yes mades me think about want those boys were feeling

Anonymous said...

I absolutely ADORE this photograph! Many thanks for posting it.

taurus9311 said...

Thank you for the photo. It's priceless, and I saved it.

BosGuy said...

Getting caught up after a hectic week and wanted to say this is a great photo!

joseph said...

Bien vu !

Anonymous said...

Yes, the lad is checking out Mr. Kotis' callipygian and muscular physique. -RJ/IE