Saturday, June 18, 2022

Moment of Zen: Isabella

Not a picture of Isabella but similar, and the guy is hot. 
Worth of a moment of Zen, I’d say.

Six years ago today, I went to the Central Vermont Humane Society and picked out a beautiful black kitten named Bridget. I knew right away that I’d be changing her name, so I named her Isabella (I enjoy naming my cats after historic queens). I brought her home, and we’ve been together since then. I had been going through a very difficult time and was in a period of a deep and dark depression. Isabella helped pull me out of that darkness. I love her dearly, even if she never lets me sleep late.
Precious from Day 1, she has been a faithful companion.
⬆️ Isabella at just a few weeks old.⬆️
⬇️Isabella at a few years old.⬇️

⬆️A curious Isabella at my old apartment.⬆️
⬇️A curious Isabella at my new apartment.⬇️

⬆️An absolute beauty and she knows it.⬇️

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty cat, enjoy her and have a great weekend.

Susan said...

Joe, as a kitten, Isabella squeezes my heart so tight. As an adult, she has become a gorgeous, sleek feline. Such a joy to behold. Now, if she could just be made to sleep a bit later in the morning that would be complete perfection! <3

BosGuy said...

Very cute photos. Love the one of her on the window sill looking at you.

Joe said...

BosGuy, that picture is one of my all-time favorites. I think Isabella is the most photogenic cat I’ve ever had.