Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Wednesday Update

For the past two days, I’ve been suffering from a major migraine, so I’m going to have to make this a brief post. However, I wanted to address something from Monday’s post about my date Saturday night. I read everyone’s advice about not making a judgment based on a first date. Though we don’t seem to have much in common, I am open to the possibility of a second date. With that said, I will say there were a few red flags, maybe they were caused by nervousness or just minor quirks. There were several things I did not say in Monday’s post because I think they are too personal to discuss on my blog, but suffice to say, I will tread carefully. I’m continuing to converse with him over text, though I did not text much yesterday because I stayed in bed in a dark quiet room most of the day.

5 comments:

Stan said...

Sending you peace, love and hugs😘

kent said...

thats fair... may your migraine go away..

Jim283 said...

Just started reading your blog but have been going over past posts. Love the way you think and the really moving things you write
As for your day my immediate instinct is your spot on. If you notice red flags go slow. I'd trust your judgment. Some people are good at picking up signals. I'm guessing you might be one if them. Good luck with the migraines.

Jim283 said...

My previous post should have said "as for your date" not day.

Joe said...

Thanks, Jim. Welcome and I hope you’ll continue to enjoy what you read.