Friday, September 29, 2023

TGIF

I’m not sure what I’ll do today. I have the day off to make up for some extra time I worked. I also have Monday off because I have to work tomorrow. I know I need to go to the bank and the grocery store, but those are just errands. What I’d really like to do today is go for a hike. The weather is cool and the leaves are changing. It should be really beautiful where I like to go hiking. I don’t know if I’ll get the motivation to actually go. I prefer to hike in the early morning shortly after daylight. I guess we’ll just have to see how motivated I am. I’ve been awake since 4 am; not because of Isabella, but a strange dream and I couldn’t go back to sleep. So, this morning, I’ll do one of two things: go for a hike or go back to bed.

4 comments:

uvdp said...

"I often have this strange and penetrating dream" Verlaine https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mon_r%C3%AAve_familier

Jeff said...

Love the print on those boxers!!

Eric said...

I hope you were able to go for the hike.

Anonymous said...

¿Con qué estabas soñando José?

Ángel