Thursday, February 8, 2024

Mornings…

After waking up this morning, I was trying to figure out something to write today, but I’ve got nothing. I looked at some of the pictures I have saved in my phone, which sometimes sparks a little inspiration, but nothing was inspiring me today. It’s just a topical Thursday with nothing special happening. I do know that I wish I was in bed and sleeping in this morning, but I have to go to work. I’m the only person there this morning. At least tomorrow is Friday.

3 comments:

uvdp said...

When you don't know which photo to choose, a cat will do the trick, Isabella meowing or eating her kibble at 5 a.m. for example.

Anonymous said...

Sería interesante conocer lo que pasa por tu cabeza en el momento en que Isabel te despierta pidiendo su comida... LOL lol

Ángel

Joe said...

Ángel, usually I think, “Leave me alone. I don’t want to get up.”

Ángel, suelo pensar: “Déjame en paz. No quiero levantarme”.