Monday, February 5, 2024

Ugh! Monday


I woke up this morning only to realize that Isabella had not tried to wake me earlier, and it was 5:30 am, which is the time I need to get up. I really did not want to get out of bed but knew I had to do so. Of course, as soon as I moved, Isabella was there wanting me to feed her, but she had been patient this morning, something that she’s not known for. Anyway, I’m awake and I have things to do at work today, and I have my annual physical this afternoon.

4 comments:

RB said...

You need to get up at 5:30? Why so early?

Joe said...

RB, I have to be at work at 7:30, and my commute to work is about 30 minutes. So, in order not to be rushed in the morning, I like to get up at 5:30 to have breakfast, watch a bit of the morning news, and then get ready for work.

Anonymous said...

In the morning light, sweet cheeked delight !...:)

Michael Lucifer said...

Starting work at 7.30am is surely cruel and worse than child cruelty! You will ve sweeping the chimneys next!