Friday, March 29, 2024

Shopping

I need to go grocery shopping today. I’m working from home today and have nothing on my schedule, so I could run out anytime and do my shopping. I’ve put it off for a few days. After my Botox on Wednesday, I just wanted to get back home. Yesterday, I had a migraine, so I didn’t go then either. Today, I have to go. I’m not excited about having to leave my apartment today, but maybe once I get out, it won’t be too bad.

I use an app called AnyList to make my grocery list. the app allows you to create grocery shopping lists and collect and organize your recipes. I use it all the time to add recipes I think I might want to cook. Then when I want to make that recipe, I pull it up, add the ingredients and how much I’ll need to my grocery list. 

So, my list is made out, and I’m ready to go buy groceries, but I’m not excited about it. Normally, I enjoy shopping, but I’m just not today. Oh well, we do what we have to do.

I hope everyone has a great weekend ahead! Maybe you even have Good Friday as a holiday today, in that case, enjoy an early start to your weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo antes disfrutaba comprando en el mercado las verduras y los productos frescos como la carne o el pescado. Después iba a comprar los alimentos envasados y cuando llegaba a casa me gustaba llenar mi frigorífico con todos los frescos comprados y en la alacena los productos envasados.
Me encantaba cocinar y preparar cenas para mis amistades... Actualmente no tengo cenas que preparar porque mis amistades han desaparecido y para colmo con mi pierna en mal estado ya no puedo ir de compras al mercado, por lo que compro pocas cosas y cocino menos.
Os recomiendo cocinar y aventurarse a preparar nuevas recetas, es bonito y muy entretenido.

Ángel