Thursday, March 28, 2024

Slept In

I went to bed at 11 pm last night after I finished a book I was reading (A.J. Truman’s Out of Bounds, the 7th and last of his Browerton University Series). Isabella woke me a little after 4 am, and since I knew she would not give up until I fed her, I got up, fed her, and went back to bed. Since I’m working from home today and tomorrow, I was able to sleep until 5:30. As I write this, I haven’t fully woken up, but I’ll get there before I need to set up my laptop and start work by 7:30 am. 

I’m a bit sore from the Botox injections yesterday, but everything went fine. I’m hoping it continues to help.

A Thursday Isabella Picture

6 comments:

Rob T said...

Two magnifique photos. Isabella is so beautiful- and her eyes. 💖

Michael Lucifer said...

Todays photos are lovely (as ever). The youth asleep has a super cute bum, and those two dimples just above are off the scale.

As for Isabella, what a wonderful companion to have.
Michael

JiEL said...

Isabella is posing as a star.
With her you don't need a waking alarm... LOL!

I have two cats as you know and they are tamed to not awake me when I sleep.
If I go to the bathroom at around 5h am Adam will follow me to witness it a Lee Lou will remain on her coussin still sleeping.
Back in bed, Adam will follow me and will lay on the cover on my side and sleep quietly.

He will come back at around 8h30 am to see if I'm going to get up to feed him.
He will pur very loudly near my face on my chest and put one paw on my face too.
Lee Lou will come too purring and sitting on my side.

They are very patiente cats as I'm not an early bird and they know it.

uvdp said...

JiEL : prenez en stage SVP Isabella pour qu'elle ne réveille plus Joe .

JiEL said...

uvdp,
Il demeure pas trop loin de Montréal car la frontière des USA est à 90 km d'ici pour le Vermont.
Mais Isabella aurait à avoir ses papiers vétérinaires en ordre.
Certain que mes deux chats sauraient lui montrer les bonnes manières.
Surtout mon Adam qui est une vraie mère.
C'est un amour de chat qui avait pris sous son aile les deux siamois que j'avais adoptés en 2019. Mais malheureusement ils sont morts l'un en 2021 l'autre en juin 2022.

Anonymous said...

Isabel es igual a su antepasado la Reina Isabel I de España "La Católica" de quien dicen que tenía un fuerte carácter.
Aún así creo que a Isabel le hacen falta unas vacaciones para que se calme su mal humor.

Ángel